Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Two extremes in life...the best and the worst!

Hi everyone,

I know it is rather early for a new post, however I have some spare time before my class starts. I hope everyone is well.

Firstly, I feel the need to explain the 'engine' behind the blog post yesterday. I was discussing the post with a friend and mentioned that the post was rather 'rigid' which I really agree with. It is meant to be rigid, it is not meant to flow. Each sentence holds a meaning on its own and can only be understood by someone that isn't really a conformist.

This makes me realise that I am not a conformist. If someone tells me that good things falls apart because better things are in store...I do not believe that. Good things that happen in life are to be treated as the best thing. The fact is simple, this word 'good' can be interpreted in any possible way. It can mean anything and is not very definitive. People who say better things are in store are people, who are conformists. I am not a conformist. I believe that if something is good...it's the best. If something is bad...it's the worst! That is how I view things...maybe this makes me an unconventional individual. I appreciate everything in life, the best or worst. If I do not know what the worst feels like, I wouldn't be able to feel the best things in life. If I didn't feel what the best feels like then I wouldn't be able to feel the worst things in life.

Maybe, we need to stop expecting better things in store. Maybe, we should appreciate what is good in our life and make it the best thing in our life. That way, if we only expect the best and not only expect 'good' then we will definitely have a better life. We'll achieve all our dreams because we know that the best feeling to have in reality is by fulfilling the dreams that we had for days, months or years. Our life should be about going for the best in life and making sure that we go for things that make us better individuals.

I always think that the power of two is the binding force of the power of one. Why? If myself and God merge together...that is the power of two and that would be my life fulfilling its every desire. After all, marriages are done with two people, a friendship is made with two people, a sibling relationship is created by two people. In fact, every type of relationship is created and kept with two people! As two people meet, it forms one relationship making the power of One the most fulfilling of all powers!


I wish everyone the best and I will write again tomorrow.

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.