Sunday, March 8, 2009

Look for the best...

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone had a peaceful Sunday and are looking forward to the week ahead.

Today, I thought I will leave my post short and simple. I think lately you have read so much that maybe some concise thoughts will do some good.

The optimism in my life is never down. I know that whatever I want...I will eventually get. However, the main aspect of that is my belief in myself and then fulfilling what needs to be done. Sometimes, I get lazy and I become pessimistic but why? What is the need for such things...life is short for that. Look for the best so that the best can come from within.

I think this week...I may have had the worst week ever...emotionally as I know that maybe my depression is not getting better but that will not stop me...from pleasing my readers. In fact, you guys get to read what is on my mind sometimes and I am sure you all appreciate that. Just remember, the dark clouds will always show the brightness of the Sun...because light is far more powerful!

Take care and lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.