Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sun's radiance...

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well and that everyone is having a good day. I had a great time with my friends last night. Although, we were late in getting Irish food, it did not stop us from having a good time.

I went for a walk today around London, along the Southbank and walked on the Millennium Pier towards the Tate Modern. It was a nice sunny day here in London and it was great having a walk in decent weather.

I love walking, it is one of my favourite hobbies. The reason why I do love it is because I always feel one with myself. I always think of new stories to write or try to come up with a new story to write. Today, I just wanted to enjoy the weather, which is finally giving its hint towards a lovely summer. As I soaked in on the Sun's radiance, I realised how much I truly loved the peaceful mother nature!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.