Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rising to new heights...

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone is well and has had a good day!

I am in the university library doing some work regarding approaching agents. I did not get any sleep last night and tonight looks like another sleepless night for me too! i have held everything up due to my personal problems but now I am rid of those problems.

Getting rid of my problem may have been difficult but it is definitely possible and I made it possible for myself. I was keeping myself back but now I realised that at the moment, only I am worthy of my own time. I had spent three months going round and round in circles but now I have straightened my own path.

From yesterday, my level of confidence and optimism has rose to new heights and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and now that excess baggage that made my life difficult is no where in my life. It has been thrown out for good! That 'disaster' in my life is no longer a force, I am stronger and better than that force.

All I can say is that now it is me and my time with the literary agents...I hope it all goes well.

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.