Monday, March 23, 2009

Stormy situations...

Hey everyone,

I am really sorry about not posting yesterday and it being rather late today. I have no Internet access in my flat...the network is playing up again so please do accept my apologies. I hope everyone is fine and are keeping well.

The wind blows harshly onto my body today and the overcast of clouds above me give me a hint of rain. I walk on and on as I struggle in forcing my feet to carry on walking forward. It seems that the weather is trying to stop me and is this a sign or a message from the Power above?

In our lives, we face every type of obstacle in our possible 'stormy' situations that we encounter on an everyday basis. Why do even the best of us have to struggle? What are we going to attain from the struggling days. From a credit crunch, failed job applications, rising debts...what gives us hope for our storm to settle?

The Power within us gives us hope. The Power that can also be perceived around us. The Power which people have many names for. I keep it simply as God. Having faith that one day this storm will settle and we may think that we find destruction after the storm has ended. However...we will not find destruction but a paradise because we fought through the stormy situations of life.

Paradise needs to happen now and should happen in this life. What if there is no after-life? What paradise will we be expecting then? Attain paradise today by maintaining positive attitudes towards our everyday life. Who knows what tomorrow will bring...forget tomorrow...what our next moment may bring...

Take care and lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.