Thursday, March 19, 2009

Still going strong...

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is fine.

I feel a little blank today, not that I am upset or anything. I am having writer's block at the moment. I am wondering what will interest you and what would grab your attention? So many questions run through my mind but they are blank questions...I think Sameer (main character in Paralysed in Evil) has finally took control over my mind.

That is only because I have just been writing a chapter for the novel just now, and I really like Sameer, his character is very strong and he is a very unpredictable person. I love his innocence as much as his guilt.

I have not had anything but rejections from literary agents for Love is Complicated at the moment. The hope for that one agent is still in my heart...going strong. There has to be one person that will love it and will represent it!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.