Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Open towards other cultures is important...

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone is well and are having a great day.

It is St.Patrick's Day today, so I might be going out to spend an evening with my Irish friends. It is great to know about other people's cultures and traditions.

I am always amazed by the way people live their lives according to their culture and traditions. I enjoy the little things that are different with these special days. I think it is important that we are all open towards other cultures. Learning from others is important and we can always find something valuable to learn from each other.

I shall be tasting Irish food and I do not know what Irish food is...so this is a first. I will be looking forward to that and that will be a unique experience for me. Enjoying other people's way of life is a learning experience and no human being on this earth knows everything. There is always time and need to carry on the learning experience.

I will catch you all tomorrow and Happy St.Patrick's Day to everyone!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.