Monday, March 9, 2009

A new beginning...

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is well and has had a good weekend.

Again a very short post but I will hope it does well for you and that you can take something from it. Just to add...my Anonymous friend replied back to the letter...it was nice of that person. I feel privileged.

I want my readers to know that today is a new beginning for me. A new Rahul has been born...no more of how sad and depressed I am as those days are gone. I look forward to a life ahead which will be fun and enjoyable to not just me but my fans too.

I am still in the same situation as before but I decided to let things go and move forward. I should start a new beginning where the sun shines the brightest, the stars twinkle brightly and darkness has hardly any impact. From now, it is time that the best things come into my life and that I work to please my fans and my few friends and family!

God bless everyone and I still believe in love...in fact, my search for my 'Naina' continues...

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.