Monday, March 16, 2009

My dream house

Hey everyone,

I am back after a hectic weekend. I met up with family. Firstly, it was my youngest brother's birthday so we went ten-pin bowling. I came last on both games! I must admit that I had a good time despite losing. Spent time with my other brothers, my sister-in-law and my parents, which was a good experience since all of us had not been together in our parent's house for a good few months!

I also met up with my two best-friends and one of their girlfriends who I had went to school with. It was great catching up with them.

I got to meet my Uncle who had just come out of hospital after facing a quadruple bypass...Thank God that he is getting better and I pray to God for his good health always.

However, yesterday I was coming back from Cannock to London. On the way, there was a house in the middle of nowhere. I did not even know the location of this place, it was in a remote place, possibly a mile away from the motorway itself.

Coloured in very light pink, a balcony stretched across the house that was surrounded by trees. Beneath the balcony was a spacious porch, which would be excellent for a summer's evening drinking some tea or coca-cola. I do not drink alcohol, otherwise it would have been a nice wine. It looked as if the house had from 5-8 bedrooms at the very least. The house was high up on the hill and it stood out from the other houses that I have ever seen. Now I felt that if I have ever got this dream house, I would certainly feel like a King. It was beautiful, and the most pulling factor about this house was the fact that the house was surrounded by God's natural beauty.

I always feel that if I ever need time alone with my family, say my wife and children, this would be the ideal spot for our summer vacations. Being one with God's creation of natural beauty is possibly the best feeling to have but that does not mean we live away from society. I would like to use this house to spend time with my close friends and family members. However, this is a dream house on a dream that depends on a great and successful future. InshAllah it will all be possible! However, I want that house!

Take care and lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.