Saturday, March 21, 2009

Honesty is not the best policy?

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is fine. I guess I am late again to get my blog post to you yet again. I hope this is not a regular occurrence.

Again, it was a busy day with the family. Spending time with a few friends and talking about my writing to a few people too. I do a little PR now and then. I like to talk about myself alot.

People may see it as if I am an egoistic person and that I am full of arrogance. It is not like that. I rather talk about myself than other people...unless if I have to praise someone. I will always praise someone directly. In fact thinking about it...I also do criticise people if they hurt me. So in a way...I am very honest. Sometimes they do say...honesty is not the best policy. Despite, it not being the best policy...I always try to be as honest when I can. It is difficult but not impossible.

However...I must admit I hate a few things which I will talk about soon. I say I hate things but I don't necessarily hate them. These things just annoy me or upset me. I will talk about them another time.


Anyway...I shall catch you back here tomorrow. Take care and write to you soon!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.