Saturday, March 7, 2009

A letter to a friend...

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is well and is enjoying the start of their weekend!

As I have said there has been someone that has been posting comments on the blog that is rather disturbing, however as you know, I do try to delete them in time, so that none of my readers/fans get hurt by such words.

Now, I am fine with whatever people say to me, to be honest...I have no problem but it can upset me and can hurt me too. Sometimes, it is the last thing you want to read from someone. So I decided that today, I will write 'sort-of' a letter to this person! However, before I do that...check out what this person wrote!

Posted by Anonymous to Chronicles of a Creative Writer at March 5, 2009 3:19 PM
you're gay

Posted by Anonymous to Chronicles of a Creative Writer at March 5, 2009 4:00 PM
i said ur gay

Posted by Anonymous to Chronicles of a Creative Writer at March 6, 2009 9:28 PM
It wasn't disturbing, I just called you gay.

Sorry you broke up... but it doesn't matter because you're gay, right?

Dear Anonymous,

For the first time, I am having to write personally to someone that is foolish as you. I do not know if you are a man or a woman but whatever you are...you are a homophobic. In case you did not know...homophobia is actually a criminal offence in this country.

I am writing personally because I think I need to clarify a few points! Firstly, I am not a homosexual or gay (as you call me). Now, I have nothing against people who are gay as it has nothing to do with me or my work. In fact, I see them as human beings but they have different likes and dislikes. That does not mean that they are bad and certainly I will not put someone's sexuality as a reason for me to hate them. To be frank...Anonymous...I can say this...even if it makes me pompous...my views and opinions show that I am a far better person than you are!

I really do not know why you are scared of revealing your identity? Why won't you tell me your name? Keeping yourself as Anonymous is just plain silly. I am sure that you are an individual that believes in what you write...so reveal who you are. Tell me your name and I will talk to you on an even more personal level. I would definitely enjoy doing so.

Why are you writing such things? Do you know me personally? Do you know what I do everyday? What proof do you have to call me gay? From what you write...you clearly do not know me personally and if you do...you must dislike me or even hate me. Even if you do...it really does not matter to me. I know I cannot be liked by everyone because my thoughts and my life is beyond the 'normal' way people live their lives!

I want to confirm to you that I am madly in love with a girl and yes, I love her truly...so that is one reason why I am not gay! Another reason would be that...I love women too much to be homosexual...in fact it is women that turn me on. I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings!

However, I must tell you that I enjoy the fact that you come onto my blog. You read what I write and then you make a comment. You do not know how much happiness that brings to me, it makes me so satisfied that I can get you to call me 'gay' because you visit my blog and write comments to grab my attention. You must really like me! If you did not like me...why would you even visit my blog?


Lastly, I would like to send you an invite. I do not know you. You could be a man or a woman. I would like to invite you to spend a night with me...no...not like that. Do not get your hopes up! We will go out to the city of London, I will pay for your journey and we will go to a few bars or clubs and I can go and flirt with women and if you are a guy...you can flirt with girls...or men...whatever your preference may be. If you are a girl...you can get a guy or a girl to flirt with. It is an open invitation and I will be giving you one night to hit the town with me whenever you wish. I promise you there will be nothing sexual on my side! We will just go out to the city like friends! If you do not accept it...it'll be your loss not mine! Also, please my request is that stop with the 'gay' comments and be more constructive with your time! I honestly do not have the time for such low-thinkers, narrow-minded and most of all...people who are 'homophobic' like yourself commenting on my blog. Grow up and understand that this world is diverse and that unity is what true human beings want in this diverse world!

Take care and all the best in life!
Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

P.s. I hope my readers enjoyed the humour in this post!

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.