Tuesday, March 24, 2009

'Good ignorance'

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is well and are enjoying their lives.

This moment feels as if it could last a lifetime but I do not want it to. I want to experience more to life, see more in life and venture into the greatness of what life can offer me.

Times have gone where I used to allow people to walk over me and do whatever they wanted and say whatever they wanted. Times have gone when I used to forgive and forget. Times have changed when I used to hate people. Now I can love everyone but not keep any personal relationship with those people.

For stupid little comments...I used to ignore them. Now I do not ignore the comments...now I ignore the person who says those stupid little comments. Why? The main reason is that I never have to deal with such comments from that person again. I rather move on with my life and not look back at what went wrong with those people. In my life...I have to be happy and that is more important for me.

I advise everyone that love everyone but never allow people to walk over you. Be adamant and be submissive when needs be. However, never take advantage over people. Treat people how you want to be treated. I can honestly say if I said a stupid comment to my friend then I would want my friend to ignore me for as long as it took for me to realise that I was wrong. I appreciate that more than my friend continuously forgiving and forgetting. Although I admire the forgiving and forgetting, it will be the 'good ignorance' from my friend that I would appreciate because that will truly teach me a lesson.

I hope everyone enjoyed this post!

Take care and lots of love...
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.