Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why question to love?

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well and had a good day today! Wishing you all the very best!

Have you ever wondered how you can do the total opposites, despite thinking that you cannot? Am I making sense? Let me explain further, I am really scared of heights. Terribly scared. Yet, I can travel on an aeroplane and look down onto the Earth and not be scared at all? Maybe the situation is different...but the matter at hand is height.

What I am trying to say that although our mind can be fixated at thinking it has adapted to one way or it can only do one thing...why limit the mind? The mind can do anything and that with ease. It is our negativity that makes us think twice. It is our ego that thinks twice.

Someone once questioned me...you cannot love everyone? I thought to myself, firstly the person in front of me will never accept the fact I can love everyone, it does not matter what fact I give to that person. I simply replied 'I do not have much of an ego to hate someone else because they are better than me.' In that one line, it explains a lot. Fights and arguments sometimes happen because we feel threatened by someone else. Jealousy is another factor that makes us hate someone else. If we are comfortable with ourselves, then we can love others for who they are...good or bad. I see so many people love animals and materialistic items... but where has the love gone for fellow human beings? We question a thousand times whether we love or if we should love someone? Forget the questions and just love everyone for who they are!

This is a short post but if looked closely, the words have a much deeper meaning. Take care all and I will write to you all tomorrow.

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.