Sunday, February 22, 2009

Animal Instinct

Hey everyone,

I hope all is fine. I have had a quiet day today, just doing some coursework and I thought let me spare 5-10 minutes and write to you all.

I was walking to my local Tesco to get some milk and I noticed a man walking his dog. Now, those that know me are aware that I am scared of dogs. However, thankfully it was only a little tiny dog...I remember at one time I even used to be scared of them!

I am happily walking and I see this little dog literally dragging his owner. The owner was a white man, possibly in his mid-40s and was at least 5 foot 10 inches tall. Now, for me that is tall...since I am only of average height. What I found amazing was that the dog was literally leading the man and dragging him along and the owner had to literally accept this happening.

I found this ironic, a little dog literally was owning it's owner. The dog, let us use this as a metaphor. We all know that humans are a lot more intelligent...however I do not think we are. We can just be like animals because of our 'evil' side, where we love to attack others for whatever reason. Now, we can't be lead by these instincts...we need to move away from that. This world has it's fair share of animals and to be honest, one day humans may become animals themselves.

Hope you liked this post, it is kind of weird I guess. Take care and I will write to you tomorrow.

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.