Thursday, February 12, 2009

Billu to Zee Carnival

Hey Readers,

I know it is early for me to post but hey, I have a busy night in front of me. Hope all of you are well!

I have bought some new software for my apple mac and I am considering on branching out of this blog website and creating my own. However, I have not yet decided and the move towards a new website will hopefully take place. If it does take place then it will be by April 4th, which will mark the 1st anniversary of me writing on a blog or website.

The thoughts tonight is very clear, I am going to watch Billu. I have to write a movie review and I am also meeting Shah Rukh Khan tomorrow and I really cannot wait. To meet my idol once again, I hope that I get what I want out of it.

The dreams that we have in our lives are our mirror for the future. If we look in the mirror right now are we seeing our lives with the sense of satisfaction. The satisfaction that it feels complete because you are trying everyday to make sure your dreams continue to be your mirror for the future? If not, then do so quickly, don't lose out on precious time!

A few random thoughts and I hope that everyone is well and one thing is for sure, a dream is only possible to become reality, if we live for today and not tomorrow!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.