Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lost my phone!

Hey everyone,

How are you all today? I hope everyone is well in whichever part of the world they are in. I am fine but am I really? Well...you going to find out anyway!

Today, I start off brilliantly. My alarm on my mobile phone wakes me up, I go to uni, attend a lecture and seminar. Still possessing my beautiful phone. I sit with a friend in the sports area of the uni...I still don't know what the name of the area is called but oh well! I still possess my phone...I go into one lecture and suddenly I lose my phone and it is no where to be seen or heard again.

Now...I am absolutely fine. I did worry at first but then I think everything does happen for a reason. An hour later after losing the phone, I was calm again but that is thanks to my friend, who made sure that I didn't worry, her positivity made me positive. Thank you! Even more, another friend, chinese friend mind you, she gave me her phone to lend for a few days while my new one comes along. I just find that to be a beautiful gesture. Now, I am sure you can see why I love women so much. As much as women brag to me about how bad they are, I still love them! My weakness but at least I am not a male chauvinist pig!

Oh well, I lose a phone but I am still alive. I am still breathing. God could have done worse to me and took my breaths away altogether but this time, God is being nice and has only took my phone away from me. I won't be in contact with many people and I won't have their numbers but oh well...it is not my loss but theirs. In a way, I am glad because it renews who is meant to be a contact of mine and who isn't. I can't wait for someone to text me and I reply saying the classic 'Who's this?' only to find out that it is one of my close friends or family...time for beatings I suppose!!!

Anyway, take care guys and I have learned today that let us be positive even if we lose items like our phone.

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.