Thursday, February 5, 2009

Emotions need to drive us forward...

Hi everyone,

I hope all is well. I must apologise that I have not kept up with posting everyday, things have been really tough with me at the moment. However, I am slowly getting back to routine. Hopefully by next week, you will see me regularly writing again.

These past few days have made me think a great amount on the concept of death. Possibly, one day I will share with you. After hearing about a person close to my heart passing away, it makes you think twice about the concept of living and how we do live.

I look at how quick we are to hurt someone but yet, why don't we ever show our unconditional love or our honest feelings for people? I remember a spiritual saint saying that 'People have so much time to hate but hardly give time to love.' This saying is true. We can make any reason to be against someone, to make others feel hurt, in pain and see them suffering. However, when we see progress, happiness, we begin to harbor feelings of jealousy and anger. Why do we do such things?

I always feel at times of death, it is best to speak out than keep your feelings inside. I am glad that I have a few special friends that I can speak my feelings out to without thinking twice. I feel in this world which is full of people in their own little 'closed' worlds, it is about time we opened up our little worlds and show everyone how great it is.

I hope and I do pray to God that everyone in this world can open up and not be ashamed of showing their feelings. In a world, where emotions are not important but it is emotions that drive us to be the people that we are or are meant to be.

I hope that I have the strength to be the person that I am meant to be. I know that life is short and is full of surprises. But I want my life to be short of surprises but full of life.

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.