Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am dead to you!

Hey everyone,

Hope you are all well and yes, I know this post is up a little early but I am sure you will appreciate that.

I do not really open up much but I can say something that I am deeply hurt after some events yesterday. After reading some words (not on the blog) and realising what they meant, caused me distress, pain, discomfort and anger. For the first time, I had wished that I had the ability to hate someone.

I can understand now that it is so easy to fall into the trap of hatred. To gather up all that energy to hate someone, it suddenly attacks you and consumes your mind that it is the right way. I had so many questions and answers to why to hate this person was right. But suddenly, I thought you know what...hatred is nothing, pity is worth much more. I pity that person for hurting me because yes, I may be able to forgive, but to look at that person in the eye again and even mention a word to that person again seems distant and an act that will not take place from my side.

The road is long, however, the ditches in the road is what can stop us. I just see those ignorant fools as a ditch in the road that try to corrupt and sabotage my road. Let me tell you one thing, I have an attitude when it comes to things like this. I hate it when people just pretend to care...yeah right...save it for someone that will believe it! If you hurt me and I say I do not want to talk to you...let me make one thing clear. My attitude is simple...I am dead to you and you do not exist in my world. In fact to sum it up when I think about those people...I say..."F*** 'Em"! I am keeping that outlook. That way, whoever is in my world, I will love them. Those that are not in my world...I will look at you and be like 'Who the f*** are you?!'

Sorry for the swearing and I know my regular readers will not mind...in fact I think you will probably like to see another part of my personality! Yes, I have a multi-faceted personality! Thanks for reading and if it hurts anyone personally, then that must mean you know you have done something wrong to me! If in doubt, talk to me and if I do not reply back to you within 24-48 hours then you might be one of those people!

Take care and lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.