Friday, February 27, 2009

Bonds of the energy of life...broken!

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well and are having a good day. Yet again, another early post but I have a busy day ahead.

Confidence is something that is falling everyday with me. Due to the past few days, the words that have been said to me have really brought me down, in terms of my confidence. Everytime I think about that problem that has caused a wall to surround me, it depresses me even further and maybe I am not sure where I will be in the next few weeks.

I say that I don't know where I will be in the next few weeks but I know I will be here writing to you guys, going to university lectures and classes, doing my radio show hopefully, writing my novel and getting somewhere. However, on the personal front, I see dark clouds.

These dark clouds consume my mind at first, they darken whatever happiness may reside in the mind, it creates the foundation of depression. Suddenly, out of nowhere the dark clouds will absorb the feelings of joy and happiness in my heart, now the foundation of depression has built it's house, which has the most strongest security. To get out of this depression is difficult. Soon after, if nothing is done, these dark clouds will darken the very bright light that resides in the soul. The soul becomes black and hollow, the energy of life leaves the soul just like smoke from a incense stick...however it is not a beautiful wooden fragrance, there is no fragrance. It is just nothing. The dark clouds of depression have now created a huge wall around the house making it near to impossible to break down...now the depression will be secure in my life and only tears will roll down these cheeks but for no apparent reason. They will just flow and flow and flow...all because one person broke every single bond of the energy of life within me.

Lots of love and take care...I will write again tomorrow...

Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.