Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Message to people who dislike me and my blog!

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well and keeping positive.

This post is mainly towards the fools that have a problem with me. I know that there has been a certain person who is visiting my blog and has wrote some rude comments, I cannot express myself but to speak out a message to those that either hate me, disagree with me with a negative attitude and to those that are just blatantly ignorant.

The fact is...I do not really care about who these people are, neither do I care about what they do. I do not waste my time on them very often. However, now I feel it is taking its toll since someone finds it funny to say derogatory comments about someone's mother.

In case, you do not know, I have huge respect for women and most of all, if anyone finds it funny about saying jokes or even a rant that degrade mothers...go and do it somewhere else. I do not have any negative talk like that on my blog at all and it is not allowed. Comments will be deleted and I just hope to God that you learn from your ignorance.

This blog talks about being positive and I have remained fairly positive, I do not say I hate that person who wrote such comments. All I know is that I feel sorry for that person's family, friends and colleagues that the person they think they know, is nothing but a fool posting disgusting words of hatred on someone's blog.

The fact is, you don't have the guts to say it to myself. You probably hate what I believe in, you may hate my open-minded nature, you may hate my positivity, you may hate the fact I can love others. It would not surprise me if you hate the fact I respect Shah Rukh Khan.

I have no time for people like this and this is my message. If you want to read my views then visit. If you want to hate me...then hate me, but leave this blog out of it and e-mail me personally. Here is my e-mail address: rahulsn011@hotmail.co.uk

I will be very happy to talk to you and see what problems you have with me or my blog. If it is just because I am better than you, then grow up. No one is better than me and no one is less than me. Everyone is a single identity, with one personality. It is up to you how you live your life and how you mould your personality. All I know, is that you shouldn't hurt anyone and cause stress in people's lives.

Sorry to my regular readers about this...but sometimes there is a need express how annoyed I am towards those idiots.

Anyway, my love to you all and God bless!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.