Monday, February 9, 2009

Today is everything...tomorrow is nothing!

Hey everyone,

I hope all is well with everyone. I am sorry that I have not been able to write during the weekend. I have been busy and trying to overcome the sadness of a sudden departure. Death is something, we all cannot run away from and this weekend has taught me a lot.

I was on the train coming back from Birmingham, which is a good 100 miles away from London. For the first time, since my birthday I had cried. I only cry when I am alone. I never cry around people because I believe I have to be the shoulder of support and I feel humbled that I can do that.

I thought about my Uncle that had passed onto the heavens and it struck me, how life is so short. We run away from people, from the world but what do we achieve? My Uncle lived his live to the max, he lived a complete life. The fact is, why his life was complete was due to his openness and his complete self. He showed everyone what it truly meant to be a true human being. I know how unrealistic it sounds but it was truly realistic. The man that I used to see every Sunday when I was from 11 years to 16 years, was the realistic human being. He loved everyone and he showed it.

I had learned one thing from this whole weekend that today is everything. Make sure you enjoy every second of the day and try and make the most of any situation. Personally, we can all gain and lead a life that can please everyone. Whether it is my words on here, or the words I say to people in person, I just want my love to remain true. I want my eyes to continue to speak of love. I know that I have to be there for the people I am emotionally attached to everyday...they know who they are. I will not give up on them and that is my special link with them. They could do the worst to me but I will not show them the worst of me but only the best of me. Life is too short for the worst things, life is only worth the best things. Trust me, today is everything and tomorrow is nothing!

I hope you enjoyed the post and please do keep reading. I think this post is fairly long, so I do apologise for that. Thank you for reading!

Lots of Love,
Rahul N. Singh


Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.