Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It was just a drill...

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone is well and is looking after themselves! I wish everyone the best of health as I know in England, it is raining and is cold!

I woke up today with the sounds of the fire alarm. I looked at my mobile phone...07:30! Great...it is early morning and I have to wake up to a deafening sound of an alarm. I rushed out of my bed, for some odd reason I got into my jeans and put on a different t-shirt and quickly got my jacket on. I walked out of the door and realised that the alarm was just practice fire drill. I guess, I have to follow health and safety regulations at my halls of residence!

I feel that there is a time when I think of feuds. Even though, I do not hate anyone, there are people that I do not get along with. Either I find them fake or my humour and their humour does not match. I do not hold it against them either, I do not have the time or effort to hate it. However, if someone does hate another person, then both parties must be wrong...right? Let me just say, if a friend of yours hates another person, who you are friends with...but yet tell you that it is that other person that is wrong. Come on, no one is that perfect that they do not contribute to it. When someone else isn't wrong, they never say they are right in a situation between feuds either. They are just content. I hope I make sense.

The element of knowing what is genuine or not...well what is genuine? What I write on my blog, do you find it genuine? I don't know. All I know is that I try to be genuine and give it my all to please everyone and make them think...or give them a smile. I want people to smile when they come on here, even if the subject matter is serious. I would like someone to read it and say...'This guy knows what he is talking about!' I do not know if I do that now but even if I do, I want to continue with that passion. I just feel like saying to my readers today, that you are like my family, my little family. I love you all!

Anyway, I will catch you tomorrow...it will be an early post...so not to worry! Then late on Thursday night, there will be the exclusive movie review for 'Billu' which is a Shah Rukh Khan production. If people are not already aware but it was previously called 'Billu Barber' but was changed due to some problems that evoked with the term 'barber'...weird but that is life!

Lots of Love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.