Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm annoyed today!

Hi everyone,

I hope all is well with you all. I hope everyone has had a good day too. I would like to wish my Baba Ji...a very Happy Birthday!

I feel really annoyed today and to be honest, what reasons can I give? It is just one of those days where I think about things and just wonder how can those people that hurt me, smile so much and laugh so much. It is not the problem that they are smiling or laughing...the problem is that they took my smiles and my laughter away.

I don't know what I should be doing for some people. Should I pretend that everything is well and that our friendship is in top form or should I be honest? I want to run away but running away doesn't get me far and doesn't mean the situation will be further away from me.

I can understand that sometimes, people make choices and this can affect any relationship they have but I still believe that every choice that is made, should consider those that are around you. I don't know where to voice my disappointment because when I do, it seems to fall onto deaf ears!

Should I remain calm and laid back and allow the situation to spiral me into a depressive state or should I run away into a unknown dark place and live alone? Or should I face up to the situation and demand only the best to come out of it and nothing less? What if I fail in my demands...where do I take this body, this mind and this soul? Where else can it keep wondering?!

Take care and lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.