Saturday, February 28, 2009

The pain cannot be kept back...

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is well and I am back again writing to you!

Is the life we see ahead of us...something that we expected? The future that we expect, is it because of our actions and thoughts of the present? It is a question that will never be answered in words but only our life will give those answers.

I am still in pain from the last few days, trying to think of why these things happen...but is it something that is meant to happen to me? As much as I run forward, I feel the pain hit me just as hard. I find myself falling quicker than before.

I believe a lot that God will make things better but sometimes I wonder when it will be all better. But then who am I to ask? I can only accept what is happening and I can keep reminding myself that.

The future is not in my hands but the future lies in what God wants at the end of the day. If I am to do anything and this is to try and forget my pain by working on my blog, my novel and trying to get an agent. This scares me as I know the pain will come back to me and even I know, the pain will only go when everything is justified.

Take care and lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.