Saturday, February 21, 2009

Should I hide my eyes that are hurt?

Hi everyone,

I hope all is fine with you and I must apologise for the late post once again. I had gone to watch Billu Barber again and all I can say that SRK is still bringing in the people. Loved it the second time too!

Today, I must say was kind of tough for me on the personal front. I was asked a few questions and I answered them honestly but it hurts me more that I told the truth than tell a lie.

I was sitting on the train coming back from the cinema, I thought about how I would not act in front of people. I was and always will be 'me' in front of everyone's eyes. However, I will never be living a lie in front of anyone. Maybe, I do not want people to ever misunderstand me, although I must admit for some people, they wait for the right moment to misunderstand me.

I wonder at times, whether because of other people's choices or other people's demands whether I should hide my pain and my suffering? Should I hide my eyes that are hurt? I do not know what is right or what is wrong...all I know is that for other people, if it makes their lives easier...we accept what they want (unless it is the right thing and it depends on what they want) and then give them the outcome of it. The outcome is your choice...you can do whatever you want or whatever is needed!

Take care everyone and I will catch you here again tomorrow.

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.