Thursday, February 19, 2009

Maybe Radio it is!

Hey everyone,

I am very sorry for the very late post...but I am the bearer of some good news. However, my manners always comes first...I hope all of you are well and thank you for your continuous support on the blog!

I had another meeting today regarding the radio show. I am actually going to be launching the university radio station next Thursday, which should be really good. I am going to be helping around and making sure everyone has their drinks but most of all, it is going to be a little self-promoting!

I was discussing today the idea of maybe hosting a Bollywood show and you know just add a little bit of humour. However, I would like to know what you guys think I should do. I am open for suggestion. I plan to be playing Hindi music of course, maybe RNS's Top Ten of the week? Or do you reckon it is best to play whatever track I want to?

I guess my lateness to write on the blog is excusable but let me assure you my first love is always going to be this blog. This blog is what made me the writer that I am today, the support and love I have received and continue to receive is really a lovely experience. I do not want to let go off this experience. If I am anything today, it is because you lovely readers, continue to come and visit my blog, despite your busy schedules. God bless you all with everlasting happiness, success and strength to achieve your dreams!

I am quite excited for the radio show, any names for my show? I was thinking of calling it 'The RNS Show'. However, I am planning to pull a friend of mine into it and then use my radio show as a talk show and then put some music into it. I got a lot to plan but this new venture will be exciting. Also, next September, I hope to attend an acting evening school for now, as it is cheaper and I am doing something before I plan to join an institute!

I love you all and I hope all is well!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.