Friday, February 6, 2009

Which direction?

Hi everyone,

I am a little early today in writing this post as I have a busy weekend in front of me. I hope everyone is well and are keeping themselves happy. Just to inform you all too, I will not be posting anything tomorrow as I will not have any Internet access. However, I will write again on Sunday.

6th February is a special day for me...for a few reasons. Maybe later on, I will tell you why it is. It is a day of my own personality reflection to see who I am and what I am doing. Am I right or wrong? Why haven't I done this or that? So it is a day of reflection more than anything else.

I realised how I dislike being ignored. I do not know why. But if someone ignores me, deliberately or by accident, it always hurts me. I feel that it is never right to ignore someone but then again, sometimes people have something against you.

I always wonder if I have done something wrong, I don't think I do but people seem to pick on little faults that I have apparently made. Should that keep me down? I don't think it should. If people accept me for who I am, then I guess it makes this world an easier place to live it. I am fortunate to accept people for who they are, good or bad, whether I like them or dislike them. When you dislike someone, it can be very hard to unconditionally love that person or those people.

Within love, I can see a load of dimensions and that is what I find great about love. At one time, I did find that even hatred is a type of love. But it is a negative type of love. As I mentioned before, people always have time to hate. Well, that must mean they love to hate. They don't love to love. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

This post seems to be everywhere at the moment, I do not know where it is heading, I guess that is my emotional state right now. Stable but not sure of which direction to take. As usual, it will be a quick decision...I always take haste decisions...sometimes I need to calm down and think over and over again.


A different post I think today, maybe not but I feel different today! Anyway, I will write to you again on Sunday! Take care all!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.