Friday, February 20, 2009

London is well-mannered?

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone is well and are having or had a good day. I know, I have wrote a movie review and still doing a personal blog post. I miss you all today so I have to write to you.

Times are changing but London does not change. The city that does not sleep has started to understand me. Well, I might have started to understand the city. After three years living in this city, do I want to leave or do I want to stay?

This is the one city that can make my dreams in terms of, the acting school and a lot of literary agencies are here. Maybe, I have to live here but my dream is to go back to Birmingham.

The only problem with London is the arrogance of people. Today, I was trying to walk off the train and some guy with a briefcase, you would suppose he is an intelligent guy...well he was not. He was dumb and lacked common sense. He didn't move out the way and I had to force my way through him and his stupid briefcase. Things like this make me want to move away from London. I now honestly believe...true education must also include manners! Most of London needs to have lessons in that!

I hope you guys see the humour in what I wrote. I will write again to you tomorrow. Take care.

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.