Monday, February 16, 2009

Deep in my heart...depression resides.

Hey Everyone,

What a day today it was for me! I hope everyone is fine. My day went quite well, I said bye to my parents who are off to India...how lucky are they?! While I sit here in London...which I now find to be boring and demanding me to put life into it!

I sat on the train coming back into London from Heathrow Airport...the one with 5 terminals! God knows why it needs five but hey London is trying to go 'green' so the lovely Government obviously knows what it is doing!

On the train, I always start thinking about things...in fact when I am alone, I think a lot about myself. I go inside each vein and vessel in my body to understand what is me...who am i? What is my purpose? I never get a definite answer but I know the way or what I have to do? Did I just contradict myself? I have the answer and that is to realise who I am. Am I Rahul Singh? Or am I someone beyond that? Or am I something beyond that?

Now the title of my thread is very deep itself. The more I look into my heart...the more I see that there is depression. Why is there depression? Why does it reside in my heart? Should I transfer my emotions from my heart to my soul? My heart feels pain, when it sees pain, my heart squeezes. The other day, I looked into someone's eyes and I saw pain and my heart squeezed with pain. My eyes started filling up with tears, even now as I recall that memory...those eyes, the pain comes shooting back. How I just wanted that pain in that person's eyes to go away. I hope that one day, I have the impact to do that...InshAllah!

I hope you like this post...I guess I will write back to you tomorrow...until then...take care and have a great day/evening!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh


Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.