Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What have you got to lose?

Hi Readers,

Again, I am back to you. Their is always a strange feeling now that whenever I do visit my blog...I do think of you. There is some sort of energy that pulls me to write something. As far as I am concerned the blog is not meant to teach you anything or show you some great writing talent. It is for me to give some sort of diary of what I feel...or what I have observed.

Circumstances...we always use circumstances as an excuse to get away from reality. What is reality? Reality is what we are living right now in the present. I know that nothing can affect me when I am writing. No personal feelings can come in between what I write on here. I can go through a death, birthday and any other event in life and still remain myself. Why should I lose myself to circumstances? I have to be myself in every circumstance and yes, my emotions need to be shown to, they need to come out too.

Don't allow any circumstance to deter you from what you want. If you want something, then do go for it! What have you got to lose? Who knows if you will get to live another day, forget a day...another second?! Life is just as unpredictable as the famous British weather. When I wake up every morning, I thank God for another day that I can make yet another attempt on achieving my dreams. Maybe to achieve my dreams, it may look as if I am being selfish and inconsiderate, but my honesty remains. I do not do anything where it cheats another person. I always look at how it may benefit someone. I only care about the benefits of others. If I didn't, I wouldn't be writing on here for you!

I hope you once again enjoyed this post. I will write again to you tomorrow. Take care all and enjoy each moment of your day and night!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.