Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog...maybe radio?

Hey everyone,

How are you all? Hope all is well and it is not long till it is March and the beautiful spring mornings will wake me up!

What can I say today...well last night, I was approached to join my university's radio and do a show there. Well, everyone who knows me that I am a shy person, so basically I am looking for someone to join me and host the show with me. It depends if I decide to do something like this, it will only be to promote my blog obviously.

So it got me thinking, what would I do on this show? I just thought it should be a talk show, where people just listen to me and my strange thoughts...you know possibly listening to what I think of the week's news events. If you got any ideas of what you would like to hear me say...please do tell me. Also, I would put the latest Bollywood songs too!

I will keep you posted on this radio show...it might happen, it might not happen. So nothing is decided yet but if it is, I will tell you and inform you...I promise!

I will be off now and I will write again tomorrow...and here is a random quote I just made up: 'If love is meant for everyone, go and grab your right to love.' It is a little quote I made while writing my first novel!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.