Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tough time but happy time!

Hey everyone,

Another post to lighten up my day! I just want to talk about a few things! I hope that everyone is well and is enjoying the weekend!

At the moment, Paralysed in Evil is held up as it is taking me time to get into the writing aspect. There are few minor difficulties that I am having but hopefully soon it will all be sorted out! It is such a dark novel, that it is quite hard to write all the time.

Secondly, some good news for Bollywood/Hindi film lovers that Billu Barber, which is Shah Rukh Khan's home production is to release a day earlier in the UK! So the film will be releasing on the 12th February with advanced previews as this is confirmed by Eros Entertainment! While it is releasing worldwide on the 13th February. Also, people of the UK are also lucky to have Shah Rukh Khan attending the Zee Carnival on the 13th, 14th, 15th February! Alongside SRK, his co-star from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Anushka Sharma is also attending the Zee Carnival! Which for me is a double-treat!

Tomorrow, I will be posting my second part to 'Appreciation for Shah Rukh Khan' so that will be definitely a joy to write. If any of you have not caught Luck By Chance, if you can, please go and watch this! Shah Rukh Khan's two minute part proves to the Hindi Film Industry why he is the King and the only Numero Uno!

I will catch you here tomorrow...take care and look after yourselves!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.