Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Take what is yours!

Hi Readers,

I hope everyone is well! It is great to get back to you and share some of my thoughts.

There are times, when things happen, we don't understand them but due to us not understanding those things, does it mean they are wrong? In situations, which we do not agree with, do we allow ourselves to conform to agreement or do we fight for our freedom and fight for what is ours?

When I mean by fight...I don't mean - Get your swords and shields out! I mean about fighting your unwillingness to fight for the right cause! When we know something is ours, that is rightfully ours, we should fight our own mind that may create doubts in getting what is not with us at the moment.

Sometimes, there are many pathways to deal with situations. If someone shows you a better pathway, it doesn't mean that your pathway is wrong. In fact there may be flaws with your pathway and someone is helping you improve it. Take help but ONLY if you know you can trust that person. Do not give up on becoming a better person, there is always room for improvement.

Even with myself, I find so many flaws but I know I am not perfect. I think I would stop writing, if I thought I was perfect. I have to work towards that perfection, if it can be attained.

Therefore...I end with a quote: 'Perfection can be attained with the constant mind directed towards improvement'.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you like the picture below. I really love it!

Take care and Lots of love,

Rahul N. Singh


Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.