Thursday, January 29, 2009

Allegations

Hey Everyone,

As promised yesterday, I would talk about how to deal with allegations that other people may accuse us of. Now, these allegations could be small, merely gossip but they can always break any type of relationship.

Normally, people shout out loud how these allegations are wrong and they are not right. Hence, this provokes a lot more intense comebacks by those that are causing the problem in the first place. We then create an attitude towards those people, possibly not forgiving them. We ignore their existence but surely is that the right way?

Now, I have been accused of all sorts in the past and they all turn out to be mere gossip by people who want to see me down. Of course, it does affect me, it naturally would. There is no wrong in that. However, the way I deal with it, is a lot different. The reason is that maybe I have a big heart and do forgive people but that doesn't mean I am unaware of who makes these depositions.

I deal with them differently. I continue to meet those people that I know, do not like me. I still continue to acknowledge their existence. I still do forgive them. In fact, I forgive them straight away but I find it useless to talk to brick walls that do not understand who I am. I don't need to waste time on thinking about how to deal with them. I need to focus on my time on the people that love me for who I am. That is the most important thing. Take every bit of the allegations with a pinch of salt. Surely, it will only do good for you!

Hope everyone is well! See you around!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.