Friday, January 9, 2009

No more...

Hi readers,

I hope all is well! I also hope that you are enjoying my music and movie reviews, which is an addition to this blog. As most of you know me, I love Hindi music and Hindi cinema!

Getting into the post...I do not like lies personally. I don't think anyone does except for liars of course! However, I mostly despise people that act like they care about you and yeah, they mention how much they 'love' you, whether its friendships, relationships or family. Obviously, like I mentioned in a post in the past, there are a few genuine people that do love you! However, one thing about me, which I always thank God for doing, is that I can love everyone honestly and unconditionally.

I was speaking to a friend on the phone, I was told that my post on 'I don't believe in relationships.' was too kind! I found it to be harsh but I was told a different intake to that particular post. I was told that I even love my enemies and treat them with respect because that is who I am. I never praise myself but I will mention the praises that people give me... I am comfortable with myself as I know I am honest to myself hence I am honest to you! I am also very humble, so I know I won't be a bigot about my qualities.

However, as much as I get praised, I do get criticised! Although, my biggest criticism is for being boring. I think that is due to myself only talking about movies, music, the blog and my novels. I think that must bore some people. I think it is nice that some people find me boring, I know that my close friends know that I have a weird sense of humour.

Yesterday, I decided that I was going to quit Facebook! I don't think many people thought I was being serious, however I have left Facebook officially! The reasons are a few, some personal, some that I can discuss on here! Obviously, my main reason was that I wanted to concentrate on the blog a lot more. I would like to write on here on a daily basis. I don't think my posts will be this long. A few lines and that would be it. Telling you how I think about the day! I want to give my readers a little more insight into my thoughts! I hope it proves to be positive!

Anyway, take care and I will hopefully speak to you soon! Lots of love,

Rahul N. Singh


Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.