Thursday, January 15, 2009

Synopsis - hard work!

Hey everyone,

I am back again, I am really enjoying writing on here everyday. Being able to converse with you, really does brighten up my day!

A few things brighten up my day, firstly waking up and praying to God! Having a shower, I cannot stress how much I love that! Listening to some Hindi music and seeing what Shah Rukh Khan is doing! His work and words inspire me as a fan! I also listen to Ricky Gervais's podcast, he is a comic genius along with Karl Pilkington and Steve Merchant! Listening to Karl's thoughts, one can't help wonder if he is a new-age genius! However, it makes me laugh! Then talking to those people that I am emotionally attached to! I enjoy that the most and since it is only a few, it always makes me feel fortunate to have them. Then most of all, writing my novel and on the blog, completes my day!

At the moment, I am writing the synopsis for 'Love is Complicated' it is long and tiring and I needed a break, so I thought blog time! Hopefully, I will send my first submission to an agent tomorow! God willing, it should go well!

Also, check out this video...I hope it works on here but I absolutely love it! It features SRK and Priyanka Chopra in their song from Billu Barber! I haven't seen SRK do this before but I like it. Girls are always lucky to see SRK, who is always doing something new! Priyanka is amazingly hot and I am sure us boys are in for a treat!



I hope you enjoyed the song and I will catch you here sometime tomorrow!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.