Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hi to all my readers,

Firstly I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year. May 2009 bring you everlasting happiness and success. May there be peace and unity in this world!

As I reflect on this one year, my first novel is complete, my blog is a success, I have started writing movie and music reviews for Bollywood films. Also, I have started writing my new novel, which is based on a London-based gangster!

I think the start of this New Year is that I am going to let go of those people that have let me down. To move on in life and accept that these people are not worth it. Even if I have given them my all, it would not be appreciated. At this moment in time, I have no time or effort to keep my relations with them. I have always tried to be positive but I guess it is this positivity that has shown me that who is true to me.

I guess this new year means a new beginning, a new start for everything. I must say that lately I have become more reserved and I think that is the way I will remain.

I do wish you all a Happy New Year and all the best for 2009! I pray that everyone gets everything they want.

Love you all,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.