Monday, January 12, 2009

Do we create doubts?

Hi Readers,

Hope everyone is well!

First of all, what a great night for Hindi Cinema, as Shah Rukh Khan presented the film 'Slumdog Millionaire'. This was a big occasion for the Indian Film Fraternity as SRK is the first Indian superstar to present at the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards. This is definitely a golden moment for us all and I am sure it shows that Hollywood know who the King of Bollywood truly is! It does make me proud to be a fan of his!

Secondly, the major announcement is that I have completed the plan for my second novel 'Paralysed in Evil' and I hope that in the coming days of writing out the first half, it turns out well. I must say music does help. I am listening to 'The Dark Knight' soundtrack, it is powerfully evil and painful and also the 'Devdas Theme' from Devdas, which is about pain and suffering.

I will keep you updated on each day as I write. The first half of the novel is scheduled to be penned from 19/1/2009 and should end by the 28/2/2009 and then the second half is scheduled for the summer. Please give your good wishes that I keep up with my schedule!

As I was writing the plan for 'Paralysed in Evil' I kept thinking about Naina from 'Love is Complicated'. I miss Naina's character. I really enjoyed writing her character. The way she doubted her love for Rahul, she denied it and even said that she didn't love him. However, is it only doubts? Does she actually truly love him and doubt that she can truly love him? In my opinion, the most realistic character is Naina. Now personally, speaking for myself, I am the total opposite. I create my own doubts to make myself 'normal' if that sounds right? I never doubt my ability to do things, I create these 'doubts' in my mind, so that I can feel like a normal person. However, now I question...do 'normal' people doubt?

Thirdly, another announcement is that after 'Paralysed in Evil' my next novel will be another love story. This is a love story between two university students, with one lover being terminally ill. More details will be given later in the year.

I also have a chatbox on the right-hand side! Just leave a little message when you visit the blog. It be really good way for me to interact with you, when you visit here. Or you can interact with other visitors. Please do use it as I have paid for the service.


Hope you enjoyed this blog post. Speak to you soon!

Lots of love,

Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.