Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blogs - Controversial?

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well with you! Just a small post today, in fact this might be the next trend of this blog! I will possibly write more now and then. Actually I do not know, I guess I am just going to write whatever I feel!

Finished my exams and tonight I am constructing a list of literary agents. Something I should have done a long time ago. I guess I have been too lazy! But I am not lazy, I was caught up with a lot of things too. Oh well, excuses have to be made sometimes!

I am sick and tired of blogs written by celebrities that create a stir with the media. Big B has yet again gone and criticised Slumdog Millionaire. To be honest, I do not think that surprises me. After all, Shah Rukh Khan attended the Golden Globes to present the film. Oh let us not forget that Big B attended the Chandni Chowk To China premiere in London on Monday night. An Akshay Kumar film! Mind you, Akshay had once stated that some 'TOP' Bollywood superstar is trying to sabotage his career. Doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to realise that he is on about Shah Rukh Khan! Well, at least Akshay is honest and told us to leave our brains at home when we watch Chandni Chowk to China!

I do not know if this blog post creates any controversy, I do not think it will. I am not such a big name, but to be honest, I might get someone that hates what I have wrote and will say something. Do I care? No! I am just stating my opinion like Bachchan Sir does! We all have a right to our opinions and media please let people visit Big B's blog, I am sure he doesn't need you to advertise his blog for him. He is a big superstar!

Right, I am going to sign off now and get the list ready! Speak to you tomorrow!

Love you all,
Rahul N. Singh


Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.