Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I dislike negative talk...

Hi readers,

Hope all is well with you and I hope you enjoyed my blog post yesterday!

I was thinking to myself, more like listening to my own thoughts. I realised the amount of negative talk that I listen to. People share their problems with me, which I have no interest in knowing. In fact, when someone talks ill of another person I know...I get a headache.

Recently, someone called me and talked about a problem they had with someone. Personally, I hardly pick up phone calls, so if I do...you could say your kismat (luck) is good! Now, all I received was negative chitchat entering my innocent right ear. My face instantly looks as if it cannot be bothered and I listen and listen. When the phone call has ended, I felt as if someone had thrown me across the room and my head hitting on the rock solid wall!

I dislike negative chat and most of all, I hate how people question you to see if they are right...what do you expect me to do? I am only going to agree with the hope that the phone call will end as soon as possible.

I have already made it difficult to get in touch with me and it will only be best if people talk about something positive, like how they have helped someone! Not about how someone is playing games with them. What surprises me is that people know what not to talk to me about, so follow it or just don't talk to me. I have enough negativity in my life, I do not want anyone else to add to it.

Now if my phone rings...wait I won't even hear it...it will be on silent. That way I can concentrate on my work and not on silly little feuds!

I am not being negative but just voicing what I think. I guess I have reached the end of my tolerance with such matters. How many more chances can I give to people, who call themselves friends?!

Take care and just remember there is always a tone of humour in my posts!

Lots of Love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.