Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Face the criticism

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone has had a good day and all is well!

I do not see why people find it hard to praise others! Why is that? I was sitting down in my room, after a day full of lectures and thinking why do some of us look for faults in others? Why is it that we can point out the fault in others but when it comes to us...we see nothing wrong?

Think about looking into a mirror...the reflection you see is of yourself. Whether you like the way you look or not, that is what the mirror shows you. It does not create a false reflection. However, how can we mirror our personalities? How can we show people who we truly are? Is there a mirror that can show it?

The only way our personalities is mirrored is by the way people treat us. Now, before people start thinking...'but I have a good personality...why are people still bad towards me?' Tough, face the criticism because you have to. That is the harsh truth. You are going to get people that are jealous of you and try and put all sorts of allegations against you. The real question then goes to...how do you treat those allegations? Think about it...

Guys, a short post but that is what I wanted to share...I will give the answer to the last question tomorrow.

Take care and lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.