Saturday, January 24, 2009

Novel with content of 'masala'!

Hello everyone,

Hope all is well! Watched Valkyrie today, amazing movie. I give it a 4/5! I never usually watch war drama but I am glad I watched this one. Did I mention that Tom Cruise is one of my favourite actors in Hollywood? If I was you...go and watch this film! Plus, Cruise was on the Jonathan Ross Show last night! It was hilarious, it is worth the watch too!

Have a little get-together with some friends tonight, just a casual gathering. I am not much of a party person or even a clubbing person...they don't give me a thrill. However, if a party is an excuse to meet up with old friends and family, then why not!

I was on the tube (London Underground trains) today and I was getting quite a few looks. There could be two things, my stubble scares them or I am good-looking. I go with the former, I am not good-looking, even if the young ladies were smiling at me!

I have to say, I am now a 'Sameer' when I go out only for a walk. Well, I do not become him but I try to think like him, so I get to know the inner depths of the character. This is one of the reasons, why I like 'Paralysed in Evil', as I am trying to incorporate a new way to bring characters alive for the second novel!

More information on Paralysed in Evil! It is what is safely called a 'masala' type of a story. Basically, there is romance, action, good vs evil, heroes, villains, pain and suffering. The first half of the novel is rather light-hearted but it is the second half when things get darker. The transition is beautiful.

Anyway, I am off now to carry on writing the novel before I have to go to this party! I am a good boy...all I drink is Pepsi! Yes, I do not drink alcohol! There is a new fact that you know about me...

Take care and catch you tomorrow!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.