Thursday, April 9, 2009

Snip Snip

Hi everyone,

How are you all? I hope everyone is fine!

Well, what can I say to you all...I have cut my long hair and it is short now! It looks fine, I don't really know. I prefer long hair though, so I will definitely be going back to long hair. I will post up a picture soon!

The other good news is that I will be posting an exclusive preview to my new novel. I will definitely be posting it within the next few days...maybe Saturday.

The weather is good in England finally! I am so grateful for the good weather! This makes me think that if the sun is shining bright in our lives then there will be no room for overcasting clouds. If we decide to overcast our lives with clouds of ignorance then there will be no room for the sun to shine bright in our lives.

Take care everyone!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.