Saturday, April 4, 2009

Chronicles of a Creative Writer celebrates its first year!

Hello everybody!

Wow! One year has passed since I had entered the world of blogging. It has been one year where I have seen positive and negative in my career and in my personal life.

I must thank everyone that has visited this blog, knowingly or unknowingly, you make me happy. When I know someone has visited the blog, when I know that one person has visited...it makes my heart jump with joy! Thank you all for your continuous support and commitment on reading the blog. However, it does not stop there! Thank you to those that have commented on the blog too...it means the world to me!

Obviously, I am going to keep this as short as possible. My year has not been great but it has also been one of the best. From failing friendships to new relationships. From failing relationships to new friendships. It surely has been a roller coaster this year. From writing on the blog 3 or 4 or even 6 times a month to writing on it daily. From leaving Facebook to writing a new novel. From sadness to happiness. From darkness to light. Whatever has happened within this one year has brought me great joy, happiness and even a little bit of fame!

Surely, I must admit that Rahul N. Singh is nothing without his readership or fans. Whether it is my writing that you love, or my personality that you love or my wacky thoughts that you love. You all keep coming back to read what I have to say. Oh...I forgot to add that it could also be my good looks that you love that keeps bringing you back!

My promise for this year is to carry on writing on the blog, as regularly as I can. I promise that my writing will get better and better, day by day, from strength to strength because of the motivation that I receive from you all!

This post will be incomplete if I do not mention the people that have inspired me, motivated me or helped me with the blog.
First I would like to thank:
Baba Ji - You have been my source of happiness, tolerance, patience, love, affection and compassion to everyone that I meet. You have been my rock that keeps me steady when I am about to fall. You are there for me whenever I close my eyes. When I feel down - I know that You are always by my side, telling me that I am strong and that I can face the hurricane that is in front of me. Thank you for showing me and inspiring me to believe in the One God! Thank you and lots of love!
Sahiba - You are the very reason why I have this blog today. If you had not advised me to write a blog then I would not be writing this post right now. If it was not for you, I would not be celebrating this one year of blogging. If it was not for you, my readership would not have grown like it has. Sahiba, you have always visited the blog and although you does not comment on here as much as I would like you to, I know that you are always happy with what I write. You probably have more faith in my abilities than I have for myself. You have shown me to not give up and to continue writing on the blog. There was a time when I was going to quit and you reminded me that I had to carry on and that I would be disappointing so many people if I had quit. You have also been a rock in my everyday-life and have always made me smile when I am down. You give me strength when I feel weak. I am lucky to have a person like you in my life! Thank you and lots of love!
Vikram - You are one that came up with the name 'Chronicles of a Creative Writer' and you have possibly made it a household name for everyone's favourites or bookmarks on their internet browsers. You listen to my every word and advise me and assure me that I am doing the right thing. You always ask for my advise and listens to it carefully. You push me forward to do better in life and to improve my writing further and further! I love the jokes that we have and the hours of phone conversation about our fascination over Bollywood actresses! Thank you for your comments on the blog and for regularly visiting on the blog. For that my brother... once again thank you and lots of love!
And Shah Rukh Khan - Anyone that visits this blog can instantly recognise that I am a huge fan of SRK. There are reasons for it. He is a successful man not only in his career but also in his personal life. I have met him a few times in my life and I must say that he is a true gentleman. If there is anyone in this world of entertainment that I should inspire to...then only Shah Rukh Khan is the one. Thank you for entertaining me with your movies and also with your advise in your interviews.

Thank you to every reader, fan, friend and family that have visited the blog and who continue to visit the blog. This personal website of mine has helped me open up to a world that is full of love and which is obviously interested in me. I hope that I have made you think positively and made you smile. Thank you to everyone from the bottom of my heart and I love you all loads!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

P.s I have just forgot to add one person - my little brother Harsheet. He is constantly reading my blog and loves my writing. I am sure he is proud of his older brother as much as I am proud of him! God bless you and lots of love my little bro!

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.