Saturday, April 18, 2009

GO Kolkata Knight Riders

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is fine!

As a cricket lover, I am already watching the Indian Premier League and I am loving it! I cannot wait to see the outcome and it is just plain good for it's entertainment.

The question is who am I supporting in the IPL!

Obviously I am supporting Kolkata Knight Riders! Why? Mr Shah Rukh Khan owns the team and he is one of my idols that I continue to support! He is full of positivity with whatever he does.

But talking about cricket. For anyone who loves cricket or any sport, it does not matter who the captain is, who is in the team but what matters the most on the day, it is about playing like a team. A famous saying is that there is no 'I' in 'TEAM'!

Knight Riders will rise to victory and it will be great to watch them play. The IPL last year was full of entertainment and surely, this year it will also be the same!

This blog is officially supporting Kolkata Knight Riders but whoever enjoys cricket is free to give their objective and sensible subjective opinions!

Go Kolkata Knight Riders. To show my complete support, here is the video for SRK's IPL team!



Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.