Monday, April 6, 2009

More news on my new novel!

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is fine. Had a nice and quiet day so far and feel tired for no reason.

I finished the plan for my new novel except for the climax. That is something that I can never decide and that is the end. I never know what would happen in the climax. Yes, I do plan everything but as a back-up. I never follow a plan but use it as a reference tool. A story can take it's own course and own way of coming together.

I am writing my plan for the main character today, the protagonist. I have a clear picture of him in my mind, I know his characteristics and the way he responds to things. I quite like the themes of the novel...terrorism and religion become the main themes towards the end according to the plan, which makes me think the story will end up being different to the plan. I am going to create strong characters that will carry the plot forward but whatever good the plan has done and that is it created all the characters.

I think this story will be great...I will be posting the first chapter soon and I have to think of a title and the tagline to the novel. So I better start thinking then...

Catch you tomorrow!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.