Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Next Masterpiece...

Hey everyone,

How are you all? I hope everyone enjoyed yesterday's post that celebrated one whole year of the blog.

This post today will be about my next masterpiece. Now, I know you all might be disappointed from what has happened in the last week but I have learnt a lot in this past week.

So what is my next novel about? What is it going to be? Am I going to keep with the romantic genre? Am I going to do genre writing? Well...all is now going to be revealed!

The next novel will not be of any particular genre but it has a few themes. The themes are terrorism and religion. The main protagonist suffers with amnesia and the story is seen in his eyes as he tries to recover his memory to know why he was being accused of terrorism. He is from London and turns up in India.

The main protagonist meets people on the way, he finds love, he finds luck, he finds happiness and peace in his soul but not until he recovers his memory. He needs to recover his memory and find out if he is really a terrorist or not, and that can only happen when he comes face to face with the unknown person in his nightmares!

I hope you like it and please tell me if you do or if you do not like it!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh


Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.