Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good news for my fans!

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I am sure some of you are disappointed from yesterday's post. However, there is always some good news to follow.

The first good news is that if an agent doesn't take up 'Love is Complicated' by July, I will e-publish 'Love is Complicated' for everyone to download and read. Please be patient and see what happens in the next few months. Either way, you will get to read my first novel even if it is not of 'publishing standards'!

The second good news is that I will be taking on another novel and the idea has come to me. However, I will not be starting it yet, but maybe in the next few days I will tell you. I plan to write it as quick as possible and edit it as quick as possible for you.

The third good news is that despite 'Paralysed in Evil' being shelved for the moment, it will be taken upon again in the future. There are a few guides and books I need to read and think about before I do start writing again.

I am really sorry for disappointing you all but I can only get better and that is my belief in myself. We all have to learn the hard way and definitely I am learning (not learnt yet) how to get better. I want my fans to be fully satisfied with my work and that is more important to me than anything else. You have to be pleased with me. Just remember, I am only 21 and it is highly unlikely that my first novel will be published. I can only learn and not become a good writer but to become and rise as a great writer!

Lots of love to you all,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008-2009 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.