Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rahul's OffBeat Fun: A Perfect Animal?



Hello Readers,

The first OffBeat Fun was about the "great" blog of Big B...so what is the second one going to be about? We all know that as soon as Big B made his remark about Shah Rukh Khan (SRK), someone had to divert the attention and it was none other than the 'Perfectionist' Aamir Khan. Who told the world that his caretaker's dog was called Shahrukh! Obviously, you can imagine the media, it went crazy and SRKs response, he took it as a joke and did not think much of it. However he made the statement "Actors should stick to acting.' Totally agree there. Before I start, I like Aamir so I will not be as harsh as I was with Big B!


Aamir ji, this dog called Shahrukh has been licking your smelly feet, eating biscuits from your dirty hands and you was going to give it a bath. I do wonder if you opt to sleep with the dog instead of your wife? Please you should have made that clear in your blog. Aamir, I do wonder did you cause this controversy because your nephew is making his debut in Bollywood? The fact that you cause a controversy every time a film of yours is about to release? If it is then that is just cheap and disgusting for an actor of your status.

Why compare yourself to Shah Rukh with the number business? The whole world regards SRK as number one but you are given a lot of respect for Hindi cinema lovers. You both do good cinema and if SRK is more of a superstar than an actor then you definitely are more of an actor than a superstar. However, to be a superstar of SRKs status you have to be media-friendly. However, after Chak De India, I think it safe to say that SRK has become a SuperActor more than a SuperStar!

Why do you only want the media around you when a film of yours is about to release?
You do not go to awards but value the Oscars. A piece of advise Aamir, in order to get more fans you should get over this self-made ban. SRK was better in DDLJ (the film is still running in its 13th year) than you was in Rangeela. Stop being a spoilt child and get yourself at the Filmfare Awards. Our industry has give you everything yet you value Oscar awards more? Seriously, sort out your attitude because it stinks.

I always hear that you are a 'Perfectionist' where the hell did you get that tag from? Oh yeah, it was Big B who said you was perfect in Lagaan. Seriously anything would be perfect for Big B after we seen what films he does (Aag, Cheeni Kum etc) so you should get rid of that. Just check out your acting in Fanaa it was terrible. Kajol overshadowed you, I am not talking about your height here, I am on about the acting!

Now with the last blog you made 'Settlers of Panchgani' your entry was far from perfect. Your fans did not like what you said regarding SRK... calling a dog Shahrukh can be seen offensively in India but then again you must always think with an American mind, you know with all the Oscars on your mind!

So now you have a dog, I want to have an animal too. Since you are known as a perfectionist, I should follow and do what you do. After all, I want to be known as a perfectionist just like yourself. So I thought the best way to honour an animal would be to name it...Aamir ! Now the only problem is I need to think of the right animal. This is going to be tough decision to make...

Well, I just went to see my friend and they showed me an animal that would be perfect! I must say it will be perfect. At the moment, I have fed it flies and it does really cool stunts, trust me they are cool. I also have given it a wash and also given it a same hairstyle like yours. The cool stunt that he does is amazing (I hear you are doing stunts for Ghajini), it changes colour! How cool is that? It matches the attitude you have doesn't it? No I am not saying you are disgusting, slimy, a reptile etc.


So now I have a lizard called Aamir. It definitely is a Perfectionist and it also believes that it should not attend the 'Lizfare Awards' and instead only believes in getting the 'Lizcars'! Looks like you both are very similar because you do not attend the Bollywood award functions like the Filmfare Awards but you do believe in getting the Oscars even though you don't believe in getting awards!

Jokes aside, I rate you for being an excellent actor and I don't mean offense as for me you are my second favourite actor! I wish you a speedy recovery from your injury but please let's leave out the controversies! Also for any of my readers do take it with humour as I DO have huge respect for Aamir as an actor! You do not need them Aamir and please accept that SRK is the number one actor and that he is King of Bollywood!



Also Happy Birthday to Marwa aka Mrs Shah Rukh Khan! I wish you all the best and hope that you have everlasting happiness and success in life. Have a great day and this blog entry is dedicated to you because you love Aamir so much and wanted me to do this blog entry before! I hope you like Aamir's picture.

Thanks for reading and please comment below what you think of this blog entry! I do wonder who or what will face my 'OffBeat' attention! Until next time, I hope you all have a good week!

Love,

Rahul N. Singh