Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Novel Update 1!

Hello Readers,

How are you all today? I hope you are all good because that is what I wish for all my readers. Well once again I am back to you with updates on the novel! This today is strictly about the novel and won't have a particular topic like previously we have had - Past, Present and Future, Changes of Character etc.

At the moment, the novel is going great! I have wrote the most emotional chapters lately and they all signify one major thing, that is the change in character. Each chapter shows something special about one character or the few characters.

Overall, I have been looking back at what I have wrote and it is good to see that I have progressed so far and that so many things have inspired me to move forward with my novel. What has inspired me to go forward I will tell you on a later date.

I remember when I first came up with the idea. It was around in February 2007 when I typed the first word. However the road hasn't been so smooth. With exams, I put my novel behind for a while, with functions to attend, my novel was put on a backseat.

This year has been my lucky year. When it hit New Year's I was looking at my novel. The number of pages was not increasing especially if I wanted to finish it this year. I was at the 60-70 pages mark for three months. So in January after my exams, I had two weeks free. I used all that time to make the 100 page mark and since then I have hit the 140 page mark! Now the destination is getting closer.

What is happening in my novel now, is that the climax is getting closer and I will inform you that the climax chapter will be the longest chapter in the novel. At the moment, so many issues are being faced that if I could just tell you I would. However, I will make you all wait. Trust me, I am bursting to tell you all though!

Are there plans to get in published? Well my readers, I have to get working on that too soon! How I want it published is going to be different I hope, I have a different vision and hopefully reality will do justice to that vision! I do need your good wishes which I know is with me all the time and I want to thank you once again!

Well readers, I will sign off today and hope to read from you all how you feel after this little update. I hope you all have a good week until the next blog entry which will be the OffBeat Fun entry. Which has so far been successful and thanks for the continuous support! Speak to you all soon!

Please comment if you wish so! Don't be shy, I will personally reply to them all!

Love,

Rahul N. Singh